We supply power, water, telecommunications and waste management services to Batamindo Industrial Park, Bintan Industrial Estate and Bintan Resorts.
We own power generation facilities in both industrial parks and Bintan Resorts that are designed with system redundancy to cope with potential surges in electricity consumption. To provide our customers 24-hour uninterrupted power supply, we provide:
- 19 dual fuel fired generators at Batamindo Industrial Park, 6 generators at Bintan Industrial Estate, and 4 generators at Bintan Resorts currently handling installed capacity of approximately 130MW, 24MW and 20MW respectively;
- standby generating capacity amounting to 30% of installed capacity;
- maintain an adequate reserve supply of fuel, sufficient for 15 to 60 days; and
- 24-hour security and regular inspections.
To provide our investors and tenants of our industrial parks and Bintan Resorts with uninterrupted, quality telecommunication services, we have:
- Fixed-lines for broadband, IDD, fax, local and dedicated lease lines;
- 100m high microwave tower that supplements local authority’s optical fibre networks; and
- Additional fixed-lines to PT Bintan Inti Industrial Estate and PT Bintan Resort Cakrawala.
We provide treated water from third parties or from our facilities to our industrial parks and Bintan Resorts. Water is sourced from two government owned reservoirs at Muka Kuning and Duriangkang in Batam, as well as our own water resources at Lake Java for Bintan Industrial Estate and a reservoir for Bintan Resorts.
Our waste management business is comprised of sewage treatment plants and waste -water treatment facilities. We have designated sanitary landfills for the disposal of solid wastes and dedicated ponds at our industrial parks for the discharge of treated sewage to ensure that the treatment of sewage and wastewater adheres to the local authority’s environmental standards.